Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Wrestler Smartfones.pl

Tuesday, January 18 - Koh Kradan (3)

A day relaxing. Woken gently by the generator, I had to get used to it ... Yesterday I went to bed at midnight because I saved almost the last shots and writing the end of the preceding article. I have the impression that the generator level slightly lower from 23 h 30. So I slept very well and without earplugs.

I went to breakfast to 8hres, along with Dominic and Christian. It's rush hour. The hotel is full of people and also families with young children. Is that it is the only hotel on the island at average prices, and the shallow water of the sea must be ideal for children

There are not many French . It is us, and this pair of Nimes with whom I sympathized who is here for good 6 or 8 days. After they go to Lipe for the same duration. But they are not their first trip to Thailand.

to breakfast, fruit juice, false, fruit, pineapple and melon, good cake, marbled colors today, and cold fried eggs, toast toasting us that we must same, there are two toasters very slow, so it's tail, and what I do not take cad ham, sausage, cereal and coffee, chocolate, tea, jam, butter etc. etc.. Like many I take a few pieces of cake in store for my lunch (There is no banana this morning)

I went to test the internet connection in the room next to reception. I get well-Fi on my computer, but I need the code, and must pay for it, 2 baht per minute, which is 120 baht per hour (very expensive since I already had internet at 20 baht per hour elsewhere. But here we are in an island where there is not much). I decided to test the direct connection of the modem. There is a laptop, one in the room. It works quite well indeed. But I only stayed two minutes to see, and I have not paid. They did not even put system of counting minutes on their computer.

Then he soon 10:30 am, beach, swimming. I go there at this time, about 11 hours because the sea is high and it was a bit of water depth for swimming. Soon afterwards the sea was scraped down and the ground. I profit well until half past twelve.

Back at the bungalow, and we take care of our future plans. Tomorrow we take the ferry to Koh Lipe. We buy our tickets. 1400 baht. It is a fixed price. The company is the most expensive, the Tiger Line, the most modern, large speed boat. Lipe is far, it's two hours of "speed boat".

Then, well, the sky was covered with a huge black cloud, and it falls on a beautiful small tropical storm, which dips at all.


Back at the bungalow, to return quickly quickly all the clothes I had hung on a rope in the bathroom open to dry ...

So I put the computer.

And then the rain stopped as quickly as it came. The sky is blue re-turned. And I start to be bitten by mosquitoes, a consequence of the rain??

By late afternoon here is a family with two Nordic lands children, some bungalows before mine, on the same line. At four in a bungalow that I occupy myself all alone! It is time for me bar here, I who love the quiet, it becomes a nursery this resort.

This evening, we went anyway dinner at our hotel. They had all tried restaus of the island, three ... And it was very good to us. I prize a chicken in red curry.

There was a big telescope at the hotel reception. I wanted my attempt, and more so the moon was almost full. Only after the rain we had, nothing could be seen in the sky no stars. And the hotel staff could not help me at all to use. And she was very misplaced. so I have seen ... but black ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment