Saturday, January 22, 2011

Is It Normal For A Baby To Vomite Phleghmes?

Saturday, January 22 - Koh Lipe (4) - Koh Adang

This is just a month I I am flight from Paris, and it seems an eternity since I left. Still in Koh Lipe, who is the best place encountered during the descent of the islands of the Andaman Sea.

This morning, woke up at like 6 hrs daily, closed at 7am 15. The sky is still blue, the weather still good. In Lipe, I learn not to do anything to take the time to do nothing.


I went to Dong, the restaurant next door quarter of an hour before opening, I was the first. And I saw immediately that the girls were there yesterday, arrived too. I think that we quickly understand that to be served as soon as it is better to happen "before time".



A crepe and coffee arrived on the table at 8:15. 8:15 is a long wait for his coffee when you wake up to 6hres. But I asked the restaurant that is him on the right, and it's the same, opening at 8 pm.

Then back to the bungalow to prepare myself quiet sound of the engines of longtails waltz that begins early. It's really the scourge of this island, the incessant noise of longtail boats.

Domi and Christian emerge later than me, and will take their breakfast. We said we would take a longtail to go on the island of Koh Adang opposite.




There are just a longtail on a beach shortly after our bungalows. The guy had a passenger he had to deposit al Andaman resort just north, and we're in Following is her path. The price is 50 baht per person and 50 baht to go back to. No tricks for perix more. As our boat man was very good, and that he has even suggested we come back to the 16 hrs as it was back to two people already. It was good, but the next day we raised a rabbit, so ...


Adang Koh Lipe is very close, 2km. Within 15 minutes we arrived there. C is a wooded island, a magnificent hardwood forest, it's like in Europe. And talc white beach, long, clear water, is different from Lipe, but super beautiful. The island is occupied by the National Natural Park, and there are housing options:

There is a restaurant not very expensive. I ate a cashew nuts chicken fried rice for 70 baht. In short we can stay there if you want. We can also occupy a tent camp or rent. D Besides, there were many campers.

s
It is constantly bathed. The water is wonderful, the sea is calm. The photos tell the rest.




















I would have wanted to go back now that I know it's easy, but not alone, because what am I bored. But it would be more fun. Already when we went to the 16 hrs, there were almost more people on the beach.

We asked our boatman how we would go on to Koh Rawi tomorrow, and he said 800 baht AR. But since there are only three, we will not do, should be five.

After I went to do a story on the beach in Pattaya ... I've filmed all along the beach and I had a beautiful sunset. Then I filmed the walking street at night who had come alive and lighting.

I haven t seen the time pass and when I returned to the bungalow, Domi and Christian were already out, it was 19.30. But we ended up with the phone.

We had dinner in a restaurant in walking street, a hammock, ie minced fish steamed in banana leaves to 150 baht. There were three small mounds, more rice, and Chang ... 220 baht.


0 comments:

Post a Comment