Saturday, January 29, 2011

Skype Webcam Multiperson

Sunday, January 30 - Koh Bulon - (5) - Not a sprained ankle, but something very close

I was awakened by the cold at 5 hrs in the morning. I was really cold. And I do not come to sleep. Charming, because I did not sleep before 1 hr in the morning. I was a schmuck.

I went to take my breakfast, banana pancakes and coffee, eyes completely covered with flour. And I talked to Mac this woman who had caused very strong yesterday afternoon. He told me "She has drunk!" And indeed, I later saw in the trash in front of his bungalow, four large bottles of beer, a priori it is not the cat, but more probably it had the drink before, at dinner, before drinking the inside of his bungalow.

I looked at the shop of the hotel they had, simply because today was the anniversary of Christian. Well, we have many bagare him and me, but it's time to crush our somewhat different. There were knives, but very dangerous, which open in the fourth round, mini flashlights, but I know they just to buy one, and I opted for the deck to play, because I heard one day "and was not even a deck of cards could handle." It was just to mark the occasion, as the Swedish couple who had bought a bucket, shovel and rake to the anniversary of their daughter.

J Domi called him on the phone, they were at breakfast, in the Franco-Thai bakery in the middle of the road where they used e breakfast. I went to join them, and I offered my gift. they offered me a coffee, excellent, a true Italian coffee Saffredo, not at Nes, yes there it was very good. The owners of this place is free thai, there are good muffins and other cakes. The French called Fabrizio. He said that this winter was colder than Thailand had long been known, and that currently it was very cold in the north, near Chiang Mai, because of cold air coming Himalayas. We did not have time that we should have in January. Bulon here, it rained the entire month of December, not normal, and wind and rough seas while January. So that's the hollow of the summer season!

Then, Dominic and Christian wanted to show me the bungalow where they live since they had parted at Panka Resort. He is tall, he must climb the stairs and follow the path up to the end because it is the latter. True, he is very comfortable, there is a real bed, space, dressing table, a small table and a very large terrace with table and chairs. They are surrounded by nature. The bathroom, for cons, there is no sink, to wash the teeth down. But they have a superb view over the bay.

We stayed there a while, until past noon, one hour. Then towards the beach ... on my side.

Me I very hungry. Yesterday, I had no hunger for the day because I stayed at the beach all day, and I did not feel hunger. But there ... Was it lack of sleep? I had to quickly eat something. So I left Domi and Christian way, and I stopped in a diner family. I ate a "shrimp fried rice" for 60 baht, double the amount of what I am used to the Marina in the evening!

There, I fell again the two boys who had spoke the other day, when they landed with their backpacks, seeking shelter. They told me they were staying at Bungalows School, who is below the mine, near the school, for 350 baht. It was clean but the bathroom sink without too.

Domi gave me a little rundown on a few simple hotels bungalows which he spoke, over the discussions and meetings. It seems that Sulaina, which is in any guide, is very good, and Jungle Huts, despite 150/250 baht, is also very good, even at a low price.

I think if I had to return to this island, now that I know, I Logerais more centrally in the village, in one of these groups of family bungalows. The atmosphere is much nicer, there are more choices of restaus, it is more convenient to everything, and grocery stores. Here in Marina, because it's expensive, it is filled with Swedes, and especially families.

I returned to my bungalow, I left the bottles of water purchased at grocery stores rose, and I wanted to direct me to my beach back Dominic and Christian. But as I turned my house, I twisted his left ankle in the hole, the famous hole with soil that had been detected in the first day saying "warning there is a hole, c it is dangerous."

The hole is where there is the small piece of paper
I was very careful whenever I got off my side at night, I went very smoothly, and here, there, by day, I twist your foot in it. And left ankle, one of my fracture. And fortunately, I hurt myself on the other side of the fracture.

I was not too bad at the moment. I rubbed the ointment Nufluril, took a small dose of arnica pellets, and I m am went to the beach. it was almost 16 hrs! The sea was ebbing, there were waves, but you could just go in and get wet in the waves. The weather was OK, not too windy. So I enjoyed the beach, and have even stayed after Domi and Christian would be gone.

is to return to the bungalow after the shower, I felt a big pain in my foot. Yes, there it was very painful. So I put the Nuffluril, then I went to Hemoclar, I was not sure what to put as ointment, I do not unsaddle what part of my foot which is injured a muscle, tendon, a blow that I received? I put my sock restraint, I still travel, and above all I swallowed a tablet Feldene, anti-inflammatory I have. AC, I know that in this situation, I have to take an anti inflammatory.

I got a call from Claude Phuket. It is true that I had not heard from him nor called him since we left Phuket. Him, was out for a return trip to France to settle his affairs, and he came back to Phuket. It seems it was very cold in France, then in January, when there was, Just a few degrees above zero. It does not encourage me, I was hoping to recover some 8 degrees when I return. And he said he did not not beautiful in Phuket, which was usually the bad weather across the southern part of Thailand, it really was not normal at this time a bad time.

Then I went to see Mac at the reception, and tell him my accident, at first, saying that this hole was very dangerous, and to tell him that tomorrow I will have some difficulties to access the speed boat, the climb, as I have the great anguish of having to do so. He said no problem, it will ...

pain in my ankle was strong. Finally, this is not quite the ankle, if I had a sprain, it would have swelled immediately, and it has not inflated, it is above the foot, as though the tendons that j had it twisted.

Yesterday I said that, given the slow service in the restaurant, I would dine there more. But then, given the state of pain I had when I was still less inclined to back down dinner. I am merely a few of my remaining bananas and three cakes with almond paste that I can still my bag. I had eaten a "shrimp fried rice" to 14 hrs, fortunately, although this is not much. That's how I lost weight as here, I do not really eat much in quantity.

I put my bags in the extent of my ability with this foot that hurts me with every move, and I went to bed at 19 hrs, then lying under the net with my computer, with a little fan in the ceiling above (I cut it to sleep, because then the night will refresh a lot).

Then I went through a book he had at the reception of Marina on Angkor, interesting, by Dawn Rooney, Odyssey Guides. It is in English. Domi's already preparing some future stay at Angkor, and suddenly, she gave me ideas on Angkor.

I'll probably try to sleep soon after the very bad last night. But not too soon, otherwise I'll wake up at 4 hrs in the morning, I already have a waking up every morning at 5 hrs, and then, in general, I can redormir up to 7 hrs and about.

The girl is with her boyfriend in the bungalow next door, can not stop coughing. The poor, it's not funny, that, either. That is, when traveling, we all, our little health problems, occasionally. To whom it did not happen!

Tomorrow we leave for the mainland to Pakbara. I have to join Dominic and Christian, on board the speedboat, for them, going from their bay, opposite, to join him in longtail, and me to bay my mine. Pakbara is the village which is where we embark on these islands off the coast of Satun. A village of fishermen, small, not much, but enough to stay.

The speed boat it takes 30 minutes, announced, to join Pakbara, and we paid 400 baht. It could very well buy the total to the airport, departing from Bulon: Speed boat + direct minibus airport for 700 baht. But we prefer to take a safety and stay overnight in this village because our flight was at the airport in Hat Yai on Tuesday, February 1st, to Bangkok. Hat Yai, the city itself, a city detestable to stay, what was said, nor I've never been ...

We thought it was safer to be on the continent, with the boats because you never know, me I got to a ferry boat to Langkawi broken, the last year. And also, the sea is not very good for days, and unpredictable every day ...

I fear for tomorrow because of my foot pain. I have to go to the beach hotel Pansand finally Pansand beach. Here, I will ride in a longtail boat, and then at sea, I'll have to climb without a ladder to board the speedboat, which is much higher. I'm worried, I'm worried. The opposite direction, when the got there, get the speed boat to the longtail boat below, traumatized me. And especially since I have this foot makes me so badly, and that I will not be able to find support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment