Sunday, January 23, 2011

Illinois Homemade Trailer

Sunday, January 23 - Koh Lipe - (5 )

again woke early and not want to wait for the opening of the restaurant Dong and Sarah. I searched and found in the small street that runs behind, a small restaurant, which only makes roti.

In ROAST IS



It put the roti fried egg (too fat ...) and, for my breakfast, I told him asked if she could make me a banana pancake.



And it was delicious. And I'm making my breakfast habits there.



We decided to extend to Koh Lipe, yes again, two additional nights.
Because after having echoes of Koh Tarutao, confirmed today, I decided to leave Koh Tarutao: because there are sand flies . And I gave last year. There, even the travel agent's wife Yohana told me yesterday he saw a guy here in Lipe, Tarutao back, legs and screened injections.

In addition we were told that it is an island for those who love trekking ... not us, possibly snorkling ... but not us, and also that it is not even good spots to making scuba diving. It is a French center of diving Lipe who told me that.

In addition to the consistent opinion, the tracks are not terrible, and far behind that and around Lipe Lipe.

So the fact that cuts two to three nights Tarutao in our program, it is very early.

We want to stay three four Koh Bulon nights, an island off Pakbara, which it seems has beaches as beautiful and white here, and is very quiet, smaller than Lipe. But we will not stay there forever!

So we decided to take a little while to Lipe, who really is the best place to hang out. In addition there are activities you can do massage, but the Internet expensive longtail boat rides. Tomorrow we will try to go to Koh Rawi Island Twin Adang, but a bit of eéloignée Lipe. We are still investigating other people to fill the boat. Today we met Elizabeth, a Swiss who is interested, already.

And this morning was very busy as it had to decide. Well, we do not go to Tarutao. But when we return to Bangkok??

Then it's settled. I managed to find on the Internet a cheap airline ticket, barely qq baht more than the long night train. It is on Nokair, from Had Yai. 1290 baht per flight. It was not easy to buy on the Internet at the time of the transaction to the credit card, I said "wait wait". once the transaction has failed. I remade it and there it was long, but I had my confirmation ... COMPLETED !

We leave Hat Yai on February 1 to 19 hrs something, and arrived in Bangkok one hour half later. I immediately telephoned the New Siam 2 where I paid one night voucher to open, and I marked the day of my arrival by saying that I book at the same time on two additional nights. But as I paid the first night, I'm quiet as they keep my room because it will happen to the 22 hrs at hotel!

Here, then, Tuesday, February 1, Wedn February 1, Thursday 3 Feb. I sleep in Bangkok, and Friday, February 4 am flying to Paris.

With all this work done today, well, I did nothing. Then I went to the restaurant which is the Ricci-Fi, to send you these items. And then I will make a small dip in the blue sea, quietly. C is pretty good trainer has to Lipe.


the evening, we scored with our boatman, Bao, for the book the day after 11hres up to 16 hrs to go on the island of Koh Rawi. We negotiated the price of 600 baht for the boat with four occupation. Elizabeth, the Swiss are joining us.

Then Domi and Christian went to dine in a restaurant resort luxury, Serendipity, located at the far end of Levante beach, ie at the beginning, but it must go through the beach and rocks at the end.

Me I went to dinner with Elizabeth Dong and Sara, our restaurant on the left. I took the fish sauce, ginger, and a small change, and rice, 210 baht.

We finished dinner at ... 21 h30. When I left the restaurant, there was a crazy wind that had risen and the sea was very noisy.

Lying at 22:15!

0 comments:

Post a Comment