Friday, January 21, 2011

What Kind Of Cleats Should A Lineman Have

Friday, January 21 - Koh Lipe (3)

Still awake very early, at 6 pm. I closed my windows last night, my windows bamboo, because in fact it is cool at night. I sleep well without a fan on, I never slept with a fan since the beginning of this journey, I've always cut. I slept and windows ajar. But in the morning, I have cold, and I must not only cover me for my cloth (my bag has meat floss, to me) because there is almost never a top sheet in Thailand in this kind of accommodation. But there is a kind of thick cotton bed covers, towel or sponge often. Here is cotton. On the morning I have to put it on me, and put a cotton nightgown with small sleeves. So much for the freshness of the morning.

So woke up at 6hres. boss, Chinese, spends every morning on a motorcycle between the bungalow of my friends and mine. While there, sleeping ...

I dragged a bit in bed, since the restaurant next door does not open until 8 pm. I was there at 8am - 15 and there were already two tables occupied, the front ones, well, I took the sea behind it. I ordered at 7:45, a banana pancake + cafe (70 baht + 20 baht), and I was served at 8 am 15.



Am returned to the bungalow, as many people waiting for a table, and got installed on the terrace of my bamboo hut to work on my computer texts, enjoying my terrace in the shade in the morning and The temperature is pleasant. Anyway I can spend days at the beach is too much sun.

I think the hotel is full of bamboo. There are a lot of people this morning were full of new boss's office in front of me.

The Chinese, he is completely unpleasant.


It makes noise, he passes a motorcycle, it causes, and in addition, he has a walkie talkie. The bikes are constantly passing on the side of my bungalow, it's noisy! They are sick with their bikes here, they do not know nothing.

As soon as he got rid of paying customers, he saw me on the terrace. And he came to ask me to pay if I stayed. Domi had told him that we stayed two more nights. She had negotiated 100 baht less if we stayed 5 nights. He said we paid the first two and we had to change money in the village.

I said ok I pay for two nights more, but then he does not want me to do the negotiated price of 600 baht. I said "same same", and it makes me understand that Domi had said that she stayed 5 nights, condition for the discount price. No it was not forgotten. It is horrible this guy. But this is the best value for money, I think findable.

cons By their bikes come and go before the baungalow is appalling. Between the noise of motor bikes and speedboats ... But hey, we have a roof.

So we paid for three additional nights. Ie starting Monday morning. Better to stay where you are until the end of the weekend. Especially since I noticed This morning, more people Incoming. There was a guy before me who has booked for 10 days! It is still largely in our planning. We should go back to Bangkok until early February. Lipe and is the most beautiful island I've seen in Thailand. She is not dead, there is a village, trails, various beaches, shops, restaus, massages .... So much can get tired less quickly than Kradan example where there is nothing to do but beach bungalow.

Domi had his bungalow in a colony of toads. They elect the bathroom, where there is a drain hole for water, and it's a real pool for them, they love it. Well Well now that I also I discovered that I had a pool for frogs in my bathroom!


To make them go ... below ground which is happily raised, we must make noise. But when one sprinkles water hole (when I take a shower for example), they love, they come running!


walk on the beach at Pattaya Beach, formerly known Bundaya Beach. This is the busiest, not the one where you lodge, we we on Sunrise Beach.

Pattaya beach






We will begin tomorrow to take longtails to go across to Koh Adang example.

There are snorkeling trips, not too expensive, but it is to swim from boat, and I do not like this kind of activity around rocks and from the middle of the sea

But I think it is here the best place to choose to be a little and enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment