Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spanish Inspirational Quotes

Friday, January 28 - Koh Bulon - (3) Thursday, 27

Well the sun shines in the morning. I woke up to 5hres and went back to sleep in my returning to the maximum in my bag meat Decathlon silk, until my regular time 7:15. Why this time, I do not know.

I settled on some low tables in the restaurant, because the deck was too sunny and it was only 8 hrs. But it is east. I asked as a pancake and a dab black coffee. I do every day, breakfast at 75 baht.

Then I requested some information about starting Pakbara pier. There is only one boat in the morning, leaving at 11:30. This means that we must join him in that hour, at sea I fear already mounted on a speed boat from the longtail boat, without a ladder. I have to go to Pansand Resort to take a longtail boat at 10.30, and the guys will carry luggage in a Samlo and arrival.

I also request a roll of toilet paper at the end of Day 3 .... And I learn that the toilet paper bought 10 baht. They offer the first roll on arrival, and then it will pay! Ca me it already happened last year in Koh Chang in my guesthouse. So, as I have my reservations in my suitcase, they are just made for this kind of situation. But you just know when you go in Thailand. By cons he kindly gave me a tiny plastic bag to that of change Used toilet paper!

Then, after some laundry (it takes advantage of the rising sun, hot, to dry the clothes, because after we have more sun, and at night it comes to everything ... it is very wet surrounded by forests), I go to the beach.

It's nice, but the sea is still strong with waves. I am a reason. I do not bathe as with waves. I got to 9h30/10 hrs at the beach, and stayed up a little over 13 hrs. It was windy, I have put the stones on the corners of my sarong to keep it on the sand.

I bathed several times, At one point the skies darkened again and it rained. I m preparing to return, but it was opened again, and again became blue and sunny. I re-installed.

I have almost no protective sun, then I tan almost without putting now. I think my melanin is quite dark now, you should be fine for another 3 days sunbathing only.

I did some research of shells on the beach. They are broken and pieces of dead coral, too. I brought back a few.


The wind picked up again, and I was a sand-covered, I got tired. I went to the bungalow to the 14 hrs Shower laundry, and two bananas bought lunch yesterday, and two almond cake that I still have to Koh Lipe.


I then to the 15 hrs and some part to my turn in the forest. I do not want to go to the beach in the afternoon. First, the sea goes down, and that is full on about 18 hrs now, and also I take enough sunlight remaining 2 / 3 hrs on the beach. So the afternoon's stroll.

I wanted to return to the store where I had bought my dress yesterday, hoping to buy a second one. But I have not found one I liked as color and pattern. First, it was a stroke of lightning fast.

I have subsequently reconsider the beach, finally the bay, Panka Yai, or are housed Domi and Christian parties. Well I do not regret not having followed. This beach is really horrible when I think of the beautiful white sand beach that I joined in 2 minutes in front of my hotel !

Panka Yai beach
Then I wanted to go see another corner of the island that I did not know: the other Panka Bay, but the little girl, called Panka Noi. I asked, I followed the paths of the island, I have, incidentally, found the mosque of the island, weird this mosque, no minaret, no dome, but some house surrounded by barbed wire !

I arrive at Panka Noi. And it is wonderful. Especially as I approach the sunset and the lights are beautiful although it is not in the west. I come from a town of fishermen, lots of boats, dirt ground.








We are here where it is marked on my map "mangrove." And indeed, it does not look like most of the mangroves. Large tree roots exposed, but not in the water, probably because the tide is lower. But it's very very pretty.




By continuing along the bay, there is a beach. Less beautiful than mine, but less ugly than the Panka Yoi. It is lined with eateries few and there is a restaurant run by an Italian.

The timing is very friendly


That is, until I return, I come across Italian woman I had already met the first day. I had spoken to her since she is fluent in French .... She went to the Italian, the restaurant, to buy bread paste. While there, she tells me a little. She saw four winter months with her husband here in Koh Bulon. They are retired. After having started to come as we do, occasionally, it's here on this island, they decided to settle the winter. It takes a visa twice ie two months with double entry, once she goes to Malaysia and resumed two months.

It is my intention to spend a moment in the bungalow it occupies for these four months, Sulaida Restaurant & bungalows. It is comfortable, but at the roadside. And I told you about the village traffic morning and evening on the road. There are already too much traffic. Of samlos famliaux, tractors transport. It seems that the Thais do not know how to walk three paces, while we, we cross the island on foot every day from east to west.

m
She explains that the bread dough, it will be baked in the oven of the restaurant Sulaida. And the Italian will have the dough, pasta (spaghetti, macaroni ...) and that it will manufacture its pasta and cook for herself in the kitchen of this restaurant. It she knows well the bosses now. She said there are four Italians who live here, and some other foreigners, and that after a while you end up knowing each other. She said she eats in the restaurant, and do not keep food in the bungalow (which is pretty full foot) because of ants, even the smell of food attracts. Yes I know. Me, I keep bananas and cakes, in my room, wrapped the best possible.

Italian
Her husband does not speak French, he plunged his nose in a book, as I kept talking to her. They said they arrived in November, they have had rain the entire month of December, and wind throughout the month of January. It was sunny last week and for three days (ie since I arrived), it turned to rain and wind, the sea is full of waves, whereas before, normally, a calm sea. I have no luck. It appears from what they knew that bad weather will last until Sunday, yes, and I leave Monday for the continent ....

I returned about 18 hrs I think, because on the road, the lamps are lit. The problem for dinner at another restaurant that my resort, go for dinner in a restaurant may be more popular and more fun the other bungalows on the island is that we must take the forest road. There are many lamps that illuminate, to what I've seen, but the part between my house and the rasta bar is in the dark without lights. And all alone, I do not really want me to start the night.

A little history on the simple and cheap resorts of the island that I begin to identify

  • Next to my resort, the Marina, there is one which is on the large lawn facing the beach, ideal of course, but often full, it s called because Resort School that's beside the school.
  • Besides my resort there is the Bulon Hill resort run by a German.
  • When I take the path of the island that goes to the village, we find immediately the View Point Resort. There are good and very bad (like 600 baht bungalow they had visited a horror, and a Turkish toilet smell execrable)
  • Then when you go to the center in the direction of Panka Yai ago Chalae the Resort. Ive visited a bungalow in comfort level is great. There is a large wooden bed with a good mattress, a mattress on the floor.
  • When you reach Panka Yai, there is the resort where Domi and are now Christian, Panka Resort. There is a brick bungalow on the beach, back, kind of pre-fabricated, and they, they are high, there is indeed a staircase that rises from the beach. But hey, the scenery from the beach, yuck, I love me at all.
  • Back to the center of the island towards the village. There is Sulaida Resort, where my Italian houses. Bungalows, his is the best, others are simpler.
  • And then, we encounter the Jungle resort. I've met someone there, he told me it was ok, but as it cost 150 baht or 250 baht best, I think it should still be very precarious.

So much for the presentation of the resorts where I took a peek. It is not easy to stay on this island because it is either very expensive or very simple.

I went to dinner quite late, 20 hrs, because I was busy on the computer. The Swedish couple with whom I discussed last night was, but I did not dare approach them. They made me sign a hello. Besides, they were after food. Les Nordiques doivent manger tôt... I ordered a "red curry fried" chicken. He asked me "No spicy or spicy." Seen last night my "basil leaves" was not really spicy, I di, t so spicy, norrmal. Well, the coconut, I did it "spicy" .. I had a mouthful of red curry. So 80 baht + 20 baht + a rice Chang small that I have specified this time "can", at 50 baht and not 60 ... dinner at 150 baht.

I returned quickly to the bungalow, as still pictures to make backups.

0 comments:

Post a Comment