Friday, January 21, 2011

How To Remove Saves From Gpsphone

Friday, January 21 - Koh Lipe - (3) - I saw the Princess of Thailand

For three days I'm here to Lipe, it happens a din of passing military helicopter at low altitude, Every noon, and also at other times. And I'm not telling you when they pass over my bungalow, I stop my ears is deafening.

After info, I have known it was because the Princess of Thailand, ie the granddaughter of the current King of Thailand, was coming to Lipe, because she has a residence .

I realized all this yesterday when I went to the beach at Sunset. On the road there were lots of flags of Thailand and also royalty, yellow. And then I saw a map that showed the location of the residence of the Princess. She has, yes, a house here in Lipe. She is right, c is the most beautiful place in Thailand.




j And then I saw pictures of her on the road.




I did not understand when she arrived when she was leaving. It's been three days since the helicopters flying over the island and I meet the military everywhere.

And this after noon, I decided to test the best spot internet (ie the one that I considered to be the cheapest after three days of investigation). I went after the beach, to eat a meal 14h30/15 hrs, ie the minimum, a fried rice for 80 baht baht + 8 service, good, which allows me unlimited access to the internet in wifi . If I did that I would have had a drink that one hour of access and 50 baht in addition to pay.

So I installed with my computer. A few tantrums is not very fast, sometimes it disconnects ...

was first believed that the Princess was coming and that we should return to the interior of the restaurant when she passed. Info wrong because I spent time with my computer, then many military vehicles went towards the beach at sunset, then a lot of helicopters ...

He remained in the restaurant as tourists than me and a family of German tourists with a little girl. We were not asked to return, to hide, but simply there was a guard at the restaurant, surveillance.

And it is all of a sudden something happened. We feel that there is unrest. And a convoy of cars passed under my nose, and in a lot of people, including young, well dressed. I guess it was the Princess. We made hand signs and they have all responded with signs and smiles. There were several cars, hard to say exactly when I saw the Princess. But something happens in the stomach which still says it's her and not another. I've had the feeling of experiencing something. When one thinks of the remoteness of our Politiques in Paris as they go through an avenue, and tinted windows. Here they were in a convertible, then by car without a roof, and two meters from me. And I've seen them up close, but ... rapidos



Sirivannavari Nariratana

Here, j I lived by the great chance a very special and historic moment in one of the smaller islands of Thailand. It was moving.


0 comments:

Post a Comment