Sunday, January 16, 2011

Activeware Distributers

Lundi17 January - Koh Kradan - (2)

awakened early as I said. I decided to take the breakfast at 7:30. In fact one can take to 7hres. There was already in the world. It's a buffet, very very rich, it's worth the 200 baht I imagine it costs. But it is included in the 1200 baht per night. Anyway, here there is no grocery store, there are only resorts to feed.
J
prices have orange juice, fruit, two fried eggs and cooked not too cold (they are always like that, matter of poor organization of preparing ...) then a piece of cake, and three toasts that is itself the toaster broiler, so it must wait its turn, there is ue two, the resort is full ... and jam in a large pot closed, very good, pineapple I have chosen I believe. And coffee, two cups of Nescafe in a large pot.

The view from my breakfast table
I went straight walk along the beach towards the left side Kalume and fishing boats. I wanted to enjoy the beach was still empty, and I made videos and photos. Beautiful light and more.






I found three French girls yesterday who left their room at Kalume, and they would take a breakfast in the resort of ours. It has caused. They were in their hotel, music, and young people who partied until one / two in the morning!

En route, I came across a French couple who were the only French restaurant in the U.S. last night. We also discussed a lot. Josette and Jean-Claude, Nimes, we find thereafter.

Then I bathed. But the sea was rising early, had begun to descend, and ny had more depth, and even worse stones. Well, anyway, I'm drenched. After lunch, I decided to leave the beach, back to the bungalow, computer, writing ..

A little later, around 4 hrs, I came away. Feeling a little bath. But the sea is low and there are plenty of stones on the front of the beach. I decided to walk to the right side of the beach, where I'm not gone yet.



I discover a bit of sea, a little beyond where they park the longtails (indeed there is one that is being unloaded food for survival, although it is sometimes food! ) So I find a corner not very big when the sea is a bit deeper and I can swim at least a bit without touching the ground immediately.

I continue my walk. I pass the buildings local, and as I see a couple sitting on the steps, I m advance to ask what it is. It is Thai, he is French. He explains that these are the houses of government Kradan, a sort of town hall, administration representative in the island. There are even rooms for rent. It's very simple, but the room I was shown was very correct, had three single beds, but if there are two windows, no fan. And no bathroom. The toilet and shower are on the floor. I was shown, but the problem is that c is where it hangs, is not clean, it smells like piss. But the room costs 500 baht, whether for two or three beds.

Well, not for me. I continue.

The French administrative house had told me there was another resort at the tip of the island, at the end. Domi and Christian had already arrived. Mangrove advances more and more towards the sea on that side, and sometimes you actually come to pass in the water, and even between the stones. The sea was getting higher. The rooms are 600 baht, there is little bungalow, and there was only one room. I did not go visit, but they were gone, and thought that I was going to move this hotel cheaper. But me, being isolated like that, no question. Especially since the French had carefully explained that when the tide rises, you can not pass. It is completely isolated from the resort. And the luggage! how to transport? the path is long, it must pass by the beach, we go into the sea, well, they better have a boat in the resort to go we carry with luggage.

So it's not. And I stay one more day to Kradan Beach Resort at 1200 baht.

After I go to Koh Lipe. Because after news it would have been more logical, seeing the map to go to Koh Bulon first, and then to Lipe. But to go to Bulon must first go to Koh Muk, opposite. The longtail costs nothing less than the tidy sum of 300 baht per person! Koh Muk and then there is a ferryboat for Bulon but the guy from our hotel did not even know the schedule, early afternoon, around 14 hrs?? . And here there is no travel agent to inform us!

By cons, to go to Lipe, speed ferries stop at Koh Kradan. It also costs the tidy sum of 1,500 baht. This is far, okay, but it is rather expensive compared to other ferry we took. And removing it would have cost 300 baht the longtail to Koh Muk ...

Bon, Koh Muk I did not want to stay, because the echoes of the locals say it is much less beautiful than the beach in front Kradan we see our island, we know, it is occupied by a huge resort, the Resort Charlie, dear. Koh Muk is much larger than Kradan, but on the other side, where there is the cave, and so there is a big part of the rock.

It has gone back to our bungalows. 're Hungry. I'm hungry because I did lunch over the noon. The breakfast is great, I take a banana to eleven, and I save on the budget and the day since the housing is almost twice more expensive than homes in the past. Besides, I think I'm not the only one to do that here.

We went dinner at Kalume. Domi and Christian had met the owner, who is an Italian name Marina. She had even agreed to lower the price of 100 baht bungalows, which was 800 baht instead of 900 baht. But even like that, I have visited the bamboo huts, and frankly it's an exaggeration 800 baht for what it is. So I decided not to bother to move (still a huge stretch of beach while wearing the bag, oh no ...) and stay with my 1200 baht in which the breakfast is included and is a hugely buffet rich.

We left dinner there at Kalume


We chose the Barracuda with garlic and pepper (garlic and pepper) with rice, priced at 200 baht, and a small Chang is 60 baht. There is background music.


Again the service was very very long. It gave us something we do not know, to make us wait in appetizers: roasted beans. We eat indoors only.


The dish arrived. Well, not terrible at all. The pieces were fried barracuda into a paste, there was more clay than fish, barracuda and taste, well, not too felt, as well as garlic and pepper, no flavor, so that I sprayed hot tomato ketchup, c is all I can to the table.

must say that the two restaurants that have been made since our arrival, it has nothing to do with the local Thai cuisine that had grown accustomed to find. C is the watered down for foreign tourists.

Back to 21.30. The moon is round, almost full. 20, is the full moon of January.



0 comments:

Post a Comment