Monday, January 24, 2011

Gynecologist In West Delhi

Tuesday, January 25 - Koh Lipe - (7)

I slept well in the morning with my earplugs, which led me to 7 pm. The wind is still strong. So I went directly to see my diner roti, Roti Ya on the road that passes behind the bungalows, because anyway, the beach is untenable, so it's windy.

I have a sore throat and more. I gargle. But that's not happened yet.

The wind is killing, it almost feels like being Mistral.

My Ya Roti restaurant was open. I did another roast banana and coffee, the better I am ordered two breakfasts. The banana roti at 40 baht, followed by coffee at 20 baht. So 120 baht for two continental breakfasts! And I bought myself a pair of tweezers in the small supermarket maintained by her husband, and abuts the small restaurant. 20 baht. they are very, very sharp.

Then preparation of research where we will stay in Koh Bulon where we start tomorrow.

I'm starting to regret having already booked and bought my flight from Hat Yai to Bangkok on 1 February. Fear not have room has a great rate. Yes there, the price is very interesting, because if we had taken the train was the same price since the agency was not able to book berth in the second fan in the 600 baht, but only of 1st class air conditioning. So why? I do not know. There was no station here, one is forced to go through intermediary agencies.

It is far ahead on what to do and stay 6 nights Bulon, an island smaller than Lipe, where there is nothing to do but bask, it seems long . But we stayed 7 days at Lipe, and that's enough. And housing Bulon ones a bit like Kradan was booked by telephone on Marina Resort, 900 baht for one night. There are many bamboo huts but could not reach them, or, when we joined one, they spoke only Thai. This kind of thing must go down and see. We were told that the resorts were often filled to Bulon, so ... But at 900 baht I will not stay 6 nights!

And nya strictly nothing else to see more in the area. It is thought to spend a night on the pier in 31 to Pakbara. But there s nothing there to fuck either.

this morning to fix things the boss of our bungalows began to mow grass .. brrrrrrr

The wind is still going strong at midday ...

So with all that my mood is not on top. I'm starting to be very happy the idea of returning soon to my home in Paris.

0 comments:

Post a Comment