Monday, January 24, 2011

Skateboard Park Birthday Cakes

Monday, January 24 - Koh Lipe (6)

For once I slept well for the morning. Awakened to 5hres, I put earplugs, and then I went back to sleep until 7 pm. I did not even pay attention to the bike's boss.

I had a sore throat, and yet I did not stay so long in the wind last night. But already I'm sick. And today we are supposed to spend a day boat and beach on Leila Rawi.

a helicopter this morning has passed, and then nothing. I think that the Princess is a party. It did it anyway since they had arrived at Lipe this ride we had incessant helicopters and the noise deafening, above the head.

I wanted to go to lunch at my restaurant roti, YA ROAST, a banana roti like yesterday, he called Roti Ya, and there is a sign that indicates the corner of main street and our hotel. But it was closed. I went on the street is that which passes behind the various resorts, a sandy road. I've found some donuts at 10 baht, I took two, and I ordered coffee. The girl got out a big pot bags Nescafe coffee, I 'took one. But I had asked a black coffee, and I found myself with a latte, it was written "mixed", I thought it meant "mixed cafes. And there was nothing else in the big pot. Is that the girl did not understand my English, did not understand black coffee ... I paid him his two donuts and I gave him his coffee. I found a real coffee in hand, a little more expensive, 40 baht, but good. And I learned that the 2nd donut that I bought, filling, and it was not jam but the chicken ... beurrk the morning I left.

This morning we paid the extra two nights boss. He began to want me to pay 700 baht, while we negotiated the first day at 600 baht for 5 nights and we still have more than 5 nights. There is this guy shit disturber!

Not only did he ever pass on a motorcycle, but he has fits of coughing like crazy, and this morning I even heard spit on the floor near our bungalows.

Then I had to ask a roll of toilet paper, I have asked for a bag of change to that of used toilet paper and feel (You know that Thailand is like the Brazil, they put the toilet paper in a basket and not in the toilet). Then I asked him a broom to clean. Because we stay seven nights, but there is no change of towels, or cloth of course, nor supply of toilet paper or cleaning the wiper blades or emptying wastebaskets that contain the used toilet paper. We stay one night or seven, it's the same, they will not change you!

was found in the right restaurant, the couple has known Kradan Kok, Josette and Jean Claude. They arrived last Sunday and had Lipe, them, booked a week in a nice hotel that is located early in the Sunrise Beach, the Resort Idyllic.

Then we went back to the bungalows, it was primed for the day-Rawi. Elizabeth has found. At 11 hrs we were there waiting Goa, our boatman. Well imagine that you did not come. They called several times on his mobile, and we had a record saying that this issue was unable to answer. While yesterday I called several times, as he also called me on my laptop ... Well, the sea was so violent this morning, there were plenty of sheep in the distance, they hesitated too. But at least he could call us or stand.

then I went towards the beach Mountain Resort, one while to the north, which is the most beautiful, and also where there is less noise because fewer longtail boats. There are only those who work with the hotel to take guests with their luggage. Dailleurs there were many departures and arrivals, I saw many Asians come in groups, and raising his eyes ecstatic, and couples western man / woman thai. Sometimes with a young child. Here is the clientele of the Mountain Resort.

I stayed a while there, sunbathing and swimming. At first the water was chilly to return there, but it mildly.

And then the weather has settled, there was almost no wind, the sky was blue and beautiful sea. There is a quiet little creek without waves I like. I even tried to snorkel, because I saw no fish to the naked eye, but a guy who was trying to make me said they saw the fish. So I put the mask and snorkel, I am approached on a few stones, but bof is not much, only a few small yellow striped fish as we see everywhere in Thailand.

At 14 hr day I had enough of the sun was cooking, and I went to the beach. It's not very far actually. I showered, it was only 15h 30 when I finished it all. I took a peek into my finances, and I did not have enough baht to finish the seven days before returning to Bangkok. What is very annoying is that there is no ATM on Lipe, you can not change that cash. D especially since the exchange rate is very low on Lipe, 38.4 baht to the euro. I'm going to change euros. I have already wasted a lot of my cash in euro banknotes. And Koh Bulon it may be even worse, may be that there will not even exchange possible, because is an island smaller than Lipe.

I think it will go, but I can not faitre extras. I was ready to fork out on a day sailing around the islands, but it costs 2000 baht per person. I'm too short, and it's still the luxury, 50 euros for a day excursion. So stop dreaming about it. I do not care that much.

And I put the computer to write the final text. I discovered a new friend on my terrace, cuter than the frogs of the bathroom, a small white cat, who was lying on my bench on the terrace and came as soon as my eyes, turn around to me and to cuddle.

I took the walking street



I went once again see the sun set on Pattaya Beach.











the evening we went to dinner with the couple Joseph and Jean Claude. We had been advised on the Family, which is on the beach of Pattaya, which is located next to the Monkey Rest. Everyone said it was the best restaurant in Lipe, almost. Well I have not enjoyed this dinner. First when we arrived it was full, and we had a table on the beach. It was a breath of hell and nothing could be seen with only small loupiotte the table.

We chose to order grilled fish. I was the first to choose, quickly, a fish steak, and say "I take it." The others ordered three fish in total. They had their fish and I did not even my steak. The rice was served and I did not even my steak. There I was bawling. The rice was cold. The fish had absolutely nothing better than the other diners elsewhere where we ate fish. So it's going to the Family, I will not return, nor in their hotel because they also have bungalows.

On the way we bought from the French, Yoann, who runs a Thai agency with his wife at the entrance left of the street when you come to Pattaya beach, our speed boat tickets to Koh Bulon to leave after tomorrow, Wednesday. 550 baht. There are only the speed boat and it takes an hour. We chose one of 10 hrs, the second because the first one by 9 hrs is often full because it is the one who made the great liaison, Lipe, Bulon, Koh Mook Lanta etc etc.

We came back at eleven o'clock and about. The wind was still strong, at least in the village but very hard at our bungalows which are virtually on the beach. The sea was a lot of noise. And I put some earplugs, which allowed me to sleep quickly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment