Monday, January 31, 2011

Transform Yourself Into A Wolf

Tuesday 1st February - Bangkok

soon return is on Friday at the end of the week. I slept really well in my room at the Happy House. No fan, just with a back window open, it was perfect. It's much warmer here in the day than in the past islands, but not so cold that night or Bulon Lipe,

I enjoyed the day decided to stay in Pakbara.

Here today, there was a huge invasion of travelers, as they all arrive to take the boats to the islands. A lot of people! changes everything.

But, yesterday, last night was super nice. There was nobody. And the people we have quickly identified. It kept telling me "your friends have gone here or there."

We took the breakfast at the restaurant WiFi is now our usual address: SITA
I've made scrambled eggs with toast and coffee for 80 or 90 baht. There are several choices of good coffee here, even the Blue Mountain, and cheap.


I changed a few euros if, for here rate was very good, it goes up a little: 40 baht for 1 euro, I've never had since the beginning of a trip rate as "high". It is true that with the decline of the euro, prices have been much higher this year, and more, just increase the prices of hotels, it has also relied heavily on the budget. I spent double del last year.

Then I took the opportunity to upload on my blog. And close the luggage, said goodbye to the boss of the hotel, very nice, left our luggage at the agency where we bought our tickets to Hat Yai airport minibus, 250 baht.

I eat a "sweet and sour chicken" very good, at 80 baht and rice, without beer, m they have served a glass of water and ice cubes.

And I go on the computer until 15 hrs, departure time of our minibus. We will then have another two hours waiting at the airport for the flight of 19 hrs.

That or I'm a Yat Hai in the South, far away.




We started at 15 hrs by minibus to 250 baht. It was already full. Lots of young Thai, probably taken at the output of a speed boat before us. Domi had a very bad place, in front beside the driver, where there is no headrest, and Christian was almost ... among the baggage in the background. J had me place near the front door.

The road is good and the scenery pleasant, but they drive like crazy. When we are faced with is' report thereon.

We arrived two hours before the flight at the airport in Hat Yai. An airport still well attended. So, we ate stuff. I, for example, a Black Forest cheesecake with cherries, when I saw him, I felt like, 95 baht.

The plane took off on time. 7:10 p.m.. It was a Boeing 737, the kind of cuckoo that does not use in our country since we have the airbus!
What is funny in Nokair is that there are advertisements on the interior walls of the aircraft.


Without doubt, they finance themselves like that is a low coast airline. I managed a very good price by buying Internet, 1290 baht, 31.20 euros + 1 euro tax card over the Internet. As for safety inspections by the hostesses ... gaze to the belts ... bof! I also carried a water bottle in my bag while enrolled across the checkpoint that is nterdit to carry liquids, and I went in all possible radar!

was believed to have nothing to eat or drink, but if a small packet with three mini, mini cakes and a cup of water.

We arrived with 10 minutes in advance. The microphone was responsible for telling us. The flight lasted 1h30. We arrived
So 20:20 hrs.

We took a taxi. At three, it is less than 300 baht with the express way we paid the passage. It was not yet arrived at the international airport that I know, but al anvien airport, north of Bangkok, Don Muang.

So we got to hotel 21h15/30 al.




Our rooms were well reserved. My room on the 4th floor, was not more beautiful than I had at the New Siam. Probably because I was solo occupation, even paying for two, she was little, and looked out on the side opposite to the side of buildings. I even saw the guy in his apartment, in front of my window.


We then left for a walk in Khao San, as Domi and Christian had never stayed in this neighborhood. It returned to almost midnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment