Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Microsoft Wireless Mouse Ce0560 Windows 7 Driver

Thursday, January 13 - Phi Phi - (3) - Long Beach

Thursday, January 13 - Phi Phi - Long Beach

Today Domi and Christian went on tour, the traditional boat trip, tour of two islands with the main places to see . What I did last year from Krabi. But it was far from Krabi, I did speed boat and I paid over 1000 baht. And here, Phi Phi, this is done by longtail boat for 350 baht per day and 250 if c is 1 / 2 day.

the day I was so cool to go alone. I went to get my breakfast there or J took my usual morning. It's called CHAI is located after the turn of the road from the mosque. They are super efficient, friendly, fast, coffee is excellent and it's cheap: 100 baht for eggs, toast, butter, jam and coffee.

I was responsible for purchasing tickets for ferries from Lanta tomorrow. I bought the agency Oasis, 250 baht, an express boat, not a speed!

Here we stayed three nights in Phi Phi and was well. All in all, well, I've really enjoyed it. There are only the crowd, people who come and go in the streets, which is annoying. The animation is great but it is central. So, as we had managed to find enough rooms away, it could go.

importantly I found the island very beautiful. Still, it is a sacred landscape, these rounded mountains that surround all the bays, starting with the main Tonsai Bay, and also these two parties in a crescent moon, we discover that very well when we go up to View point.

So, what to do today? J had thought of taking a half day boat trip, sunset-trip, go see Maya Beach. But I decided not. At a time when we arrive, 16 hrs, there would still be many. No, it would have been ideal to rent a longtail boat, several of course, and go early in the morning before the arrival of tour boats. But'm alone!

There are also tours that offer overnight camping on Maya Beach. Well, again I wonder what it must give as fiesta!

And I have body aches! oh la la! The View Point, the climb has killed me !

So .... I decided to go to the beach, the beautiful Long Beach.
can go quickly Tonsay by longtail. The longtails are constantly back and forth and it costs 100 baht for each journey.

I decided to go there by foot (with the idea of going longtail ...) I read in my guide that this was possible, 30 min walk. The daughter of Oasis agency had confirmed to me.

In addition, from my guesthouse, it was easy, because it must continue the path of the mosque, past the Andaman Resort continue shopping street that extends, and arrive on a beach, where a resort course. One, this is not yet in Long Beach, we are still far away.

You have to cross this great beach, the Thais who were there helped me, told me that he had to climb the staircase to the end of the beach, and there, one enters a forest trail. Here, it only remains to follow the path. Sometimes we find few signs indicating qq directions. Then there is a second resort with a beautiful beach, but it is not there yet.

J ai through four meters very muddy field, but it has been, and especially at the end, the descent on the beach of Long Beach was a bit dangerous for me: there is an ongoing construction of a building height, and because of that they have strayed the path, and they set the strings along a descent along a precipice. This trail improvised, is just down by rocks, with a precipice on the left. But so close, I would not give up. And everyone goes through there. Well, then, when I went, there was nobody with me!

J ai arrive around noon in the part being around 11:30. I did not realize the time I started because there were very different path and had to be careful, so I did not notice the time.

And voila, I discovered the Long Beach ... wonderful, with big rocks Tonsay in the background. In addition to the lunch hour, they are still very clear.

Wonderful, wonderful! the sea is high, the colors are blue pouffff! and behind the big mountains of Phi Phi. The landscape is really beautiful. This island is beautiful it's true. There are many people that's the rub.

The beach is very large, sand, no stones, and the sea ..... the most beautiful, or one of the most beautiful. It was still high tide. You can swim. It is a real lake. Truly a great beach.

No I have no photos because I did not take my camera. it, that is a picture of the Internet.


There are two resorts there, one of which, the Paradise Resort is the best, 3000 baht. There are offers on the Internet call to 1200 baht. At the other end, they park the longtails. There are plenty. It is true that the incessant comings and goings, s with their engines and sometimes their fumes are obnoxious.

Around 14 hrs I was more than enough of the beach. I looked for a longtail to go home. There they told me that all I had to pay only 300 baht! But what if I waited a bit there for other people. Indeed, soon enough a young couple with their bags arrived. They had spent two nights at the Paradise Resort and went to Railey. And that's how I succeeded in paying back 100 baht.

I went down to the pier Tonsay, I crossed the village, bought pamlemousses fresh-cut, beer, ate cake qq, well it was 15 hrs, not really wanted to make a real meal, we'll see tonight.

Then j had a progamme still loaded. After shower etc. I spun to the massage parlor on the beach at Apple Tonsay. And I've found my young masseuse so strong. One hour of oil massage at 300 baht.

During the massage I had heard sounds resembling thunder, but what was my surprise when even when, on leaving, I saw the gray sky, threatening, not a good sign. On the way the drops began to fall, and like all people in the streets, I began to press on.

The landscape had become quite gray, the sky too. I took my laptop with me with the intention to connect to WiFi then coffee yesterday, but the drops have started small, to fall. I know too well what that means. As everyone in the streets, I accelerated it.

And the rain fell more and more strong. I walked faster and faster. I protected my bag containing the computer as I could. And I have further accelerated. Fortunately there are trees, it protects a little on the way to the mosque. Just got back time.

I went to wash my hair, dégueus by swimming, and qand I got out of the shower, then it was the heavy tropical rain. Sure, with this heat so great it has had in recent days since we arrived a Pi Phi!

I noticed that the terrace of the bungalow was Domi and Christian lit. They were returning from their excursion boat day trip ... just in time .... And I say this morning planned, perhaps to make it up in Maya Bay sunset boat trip, well thankfully I decided not to do so. The sunset ..... would have been pathetic!

The day at the beach of Long Beach was beautiful. And fortunately only yesterday that I decided to climb to View Point, because, today at 18.30, well, it would have been cotton walking in the forest.

We waited until it happens. We came out with the umbrella, it has continued to fall, less strong but still. We went to dinner at our favorite family restaurant in the middle market. His name is Sophia. We still have sympathized more with the family. We managed to return without being too wet, but tonight, it has fallen well. It was so hot in recent days has also Phi Phi.


0 comments:

Post a Comment