Friday, February 25, 2011

What Size Font For A Half A Poster

chaussures-613900

Finally a sandal I can wear - I do not want to spend that much for something like sandals, especially with my long history of problems to find the comfortable and the inability to try them first. But these are great. The straps do not rub or leave marks on bare feet, as most of them. I hesitated to buy this style because my feet always slipped past I had with no back, but these remain and is perfect. I'm usually 7.5 and adjustment of 7 to perfection. They required no break-in period. They are running everywhere, and they match almost anything. A good investment I'll definitely be sticking to Clarks from now instead of wasting my money on cute sandals that I can not walk even a block!

Chaussures buggy:chaussures-613900

0 comments:

Post a Comment