Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Farmville For Blackberry

Wednesday, February 2 - I'm in Bangkok

end of the trip soon. I take my flight Friday evening for Abu Dhabi / Paris
Domi and Christian just leave me to reach the house of Brother Domi in Bangkok. I have two days to resolve all my purchases, repair, hairdresser etc. etc..

I am accustomed to Thailand, Bangkok and I feel like my house:)

Yes, now I too want to go back over and go back to cold. It was good because I was not alone during this trip. Only bof ....

I just go Panthip to change the battery on my computer, CCL costs 1200 baht or 30 Euro. In France, I probably paid more. And it works. The guy immediately confirmed that it was the stack, so small ... I kept the old remember, at least if I have the model ... What I'm happy. Otherwise, the process has worked well for Jimmy during my trip, I knew the commands by heart and it worked. By cons I have my external HD that crashed. I've just buy another half price in France, the Samsung, the same ones I bought at Darty and Auchan, 47 euros by 500 GB

Finally, it after two years, I finally found the perfect bus to go to Panthip Plaza. It is the No. 511, to take in Ratchadamoen on the left side just before arriving at the Democracy Monument. It costs 14 baht, it is air conditioned, especially as it is very fast transit time. Before I took the No. 15 as very long term. Sometimes, the No. 60. There I looked at the return, he made just over 15 minutes when I was in it. Of course, we must wait ...

And I've not told: while waiting for my computer is repaired, I went to eat and go for walks in the surrounding streets. It's a crazy shopping area, with streets, but the shops! Not fashion for ourselves, but rather for the Thais. Always small sizes and very short dresses. And also a fashion that is wrong with me.




But it happened that I stumbled upon the passage of the Chinese dragons that went from shop to shop. Yep, it is full Chinese New Year.







The bowl that I had to be there at that time. You can imagine that I shot to death. There were musicians and Dragons were happy seeing me shoot, to pass under my nose. The Thais, for cons around me, do not even lend attention to the parade.




I am running out of euros. So I used my cash when I was in Lipe and Bulon, where there was not the ATM. And then, two days to go, I'm not going to use the ATM, and pay me bank charges for what I need to finish. I never went back with so little cash on hand.

Went to see the hairdressers. Again prices have doubled compared to last year. I have to do my color and cut. I do this only once a year, and especially when I am not in France because in France, too expensive haircut.

Tonight, I've got to know three girls who Rennes a room at the same floor as me, we met at the elevator. They had just arrived from their flights Egypt air. They were diverted to Dubai instead of making a transit in Cairo. It seems that AC bard strong in Egypt, I am not at all familiar, it's been a month since I have no news, and neither the TV 5 Monde. I do not know at all what is happening in the world.

Then I went to the Fort, at the end of Phra Athit Road, see the sunset on the Chao Phraya River.


I had discovered this place in December, and I love: the great park, where the Thais are taking the air in the late afternoon, with the fort in the middle, and edge of the Chao Phraya River.









Well I lived a while "top": there were dance choreography, as Club Med, or as in the Carnival of Bahia.


was great. Full choreography of Thais after the teacher, with fantastic music
(NB for the Brazilians "a Chupete" voces imaginam !!!!). It was great.









And night fell





And the monuments are illuminated








And finally, I went to my favorite Indian restaurant, Royal India, alone. I ate a "chicken vindaloo" with rice (just spicy as it should at my request, and not too much, as the vindaloo is by definition), a chapati and a small change. This restaurant a delight. I encourage you all to go there when you go to Bangkok. It is the square of Rambuttri Inn, where there is the fish pond. I have eaten in many Indian restaus in the world, and this one is my favorite. I never fail to go at least once when I pass through Bangkok.




I spent the evening to complete my articles. I was so late. Now I have a good connection here in Bangkok, and in my room! Not free, but it's nothing at all, 10 baht for hotel guests, payable every 24 hrs for those like me who have their computer and no need to go to internet cafe.
J 'So I wrote up and upload a midnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment