Thursday, February 3, 2011

6 Days Late Checked Cervix

Thursday, February 3 - Bangkok - (2)

First day of the year rabbit today.
Here is the Chinese New Year. But in my neighborhood is very quiet.

The last days of travel in Bangkok are always running. So much to do there before flying to Paris. I have not called my friend Roman, I would have liked to see, but I know that because it is outside the city now, it's not easy for him to come, and I knew I had to run all day.

I slept very well .... with a blanket. Yes! The first night I had not found my ideal temperature. I first slept with the window open, but the noise woke me up to 5 hrs. I was cold too.

Last night I decided to sleep with the window closed, with no fan or air conditioning course, and I needed to put even one of the covers, very comfortable, who were in the closet. (By the way, here we have a top sheet ...) And I slept until a! 8 hrs! a record.

I started by reading my internet before going to enjoy my pass word and loggin that were valid up to 10 hrs may be no more. I'm down to breakfast only 9 hrs spent 30 years, and by chance the three Rennes girls were still there. I asked my banana pancake, and we talked until past noon and half an hour.


Then I went to change money. I wanted to change one of my traveler's check that I keep safe, because I wanted to keep some cash in euro banknotes, to reassure myself yet to have euros. As I said, this year I really used my cash because in some islands there is no troubleshooting ATM machine, no bank, and c is only with foreign currencies in cash to change in agencies travel that comes out best when we have more baht. Took course at a lower rate.

I had to go to the bank and travelers checks, exchange offices Khao San changing only cash. I went to the bank Ayuthaya, yellow. You must have a ticket, taking turns, and they take a commission of 33 baht for each traveler check. I had a rate of 33 baht per dollar in about Traveller. It gave me about 3000 baht and more, which suits me very well to be comfortable until I'm at the airport, with all the things I do today.

So ..... direction to the hairdresser. But there were people. So I decided to continue and seek to lunch, fast, kind of pad thai to eat standing in the street. But here he was then already 14 hrs, I starving, can not find a car where they cook pad thai at full speed, then at the point where I was. Here, everything is by street section. So if I'm in the segment of small cakes, there is no cooking salt. If I'm in the clothing section ....

So I had to go back almost to the Rambuttri in its northern part, to finally find a lady who had a car and a wok to cook pad thai. With a pad thai egg for 35 baht, served well (I have chosen my noodles, not the glass that I do not like, but fine, even two kinds of fines).

J ate sitting on a ledge closed shop, next to an Indian from Jaipur, with whom I spoke, returning him today, and who comes to Bangkok to buy jewelry and sell them in India. It seems that Indian women, despite their fine jewelry in India, like to buy what comes from abroad.

direction
Then my hairdresser. Here are the coordinates. It was after the fort.

LUMPOONGOERN
No. 44 ... street .....
It's written in Thai on the map .... but it is the Phra Athit changes name once past the fort. Such
02 281 0219 MOON

And who took care of me. She speaks very good English.
She even gave me his No. celular Me, but I will never drive in public.

So I went back to the 15 hrs, I'm almost 18 hrs Release!
The total color (J have kept very clear) and cut (j cut it short.}
Colour is expensive, Cutting it cost only 200 baht. I had a total of 1400 baht. It's been in 30 euros. Well, calculate a color on long hair + cut in Paris how it is! I do it once a year, and I especially enjoy when I'm in Bangkok.

Here is the result

Then I went, as they say, at the Institute for beauty, for the total too. That's the address. It's in the Rambuttri after the turn, when you come from New Siam 2

ORCHID BEAUTY AND MASSAGE
37 self Rambuttri
as 02 281 6929

The total: manicure and pedicure

200 baht 200 baht + Facial Treatment installation of a seaweed mask option, the total package has given 400 baht

And I can tell you that the Facial treatmant c is genial. AC includes:

Facial massage / facial cleaning With herbs / Face Treatment With orange / aerosol and steam vacuum (hot steam, I love it) / Removal of black spots (between my AC I, too painful) / Acne Care With herbs /

That's when I opted for the seaweed mask (Active Mud for face mask seaweed)

Then:

facial refreshment With cucumber (you cover your face washers cucumber from the fridge, and a towel is affixed to all this good press on the face) and Facial Care With Mooisturizer.

So I got to it all for 600 baht. ie about 13 euros.



What I was dying of hunger, it was 8:30 p.m.! I wanted to return to my Indian restaurant, Royal India and re-eat the same thing yesterday, a "chicken vindaloo" and rice and chapati and Singla, total of 220 baht.





On the way, I had my camera and I give you some pictures of my neighborhood




















0 comments:

Post a Comment