Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ways To Get Rid Of A Stiff Neck

Saturday, February 5 - Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi. A city which I know only airport.
http://www.visitabudhabi.ae/fr/default.aspx

It is 0:10 local time, 3 hrs in the morning my time in Bangkok, and I'm in transit.
dishdasha Men in white, collarless dress down to the ankles, wearing a small cap (not the Guthrie), landed at the same time as me.

Image Internet
As the first leg of flight arrived early, well 30 minutes, I 2hres 30 to wait in transit.
Leaving my flight to Paris, 05 2hres time of Abu Dhabi.



I still walked right away and soon the corridors separating my room and my arrival departure lounge.


Crossing a slew of Duty Free shops of course ... But prices are listed in local currency Abu Dhabi, while difficult to get an idea, I do not know any of this money there.


But great, I opened my computer, to look, write, as I saw around me a lot of people on their computers, and I discover that I have the Internet connection Wifi gratis, indoor boarding, and it works wonderfully.


very tiring flight from transit schedules in the middle of the night, about 5 hrs in the morning hours thai. I could sleep in Part 2 with a sleeping pill, 4 / 5 hrs even.

On arrival in Paris, they were not able to serve hot drinks to breakfast because of turbulence, commander's order. They have broken legs all the way because of turmoil that I have absolutely no negative effects.


Am
arrival, 7 hrs in the morning at Roissy ...

10 ° 11 ° and 12 °. Happiness: not horrible these temperatures close to zero.
I had an Air France bus very quickly, and luck, a taxi immediately, bd Carnot.

Time
gray, but not cold .


The Stade de France



Check to 8 h30 AT HOME.
shopping, took a super hot shower, and ate 1 / 2 fresh baguette with butter and ham. 'm Tired!
JE N ARRIVE PAS A BANG ON MY KEYBOARD QWERTY!
them, q, points ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment