Friday, February 4, 2011

Pokemon Emerald Shinie Farm

in Paris Friday, Feb. 4 - Bangkok - Abu Dhabi

Day departure. Busy morning, although the storage bag.

Breakfast for me in 9 hrs, crepe with banana and coffee. In New Siam is really good.


Girls Rennes came to say goodbye to my room. C is the same thing every year is when I leave I am knowledge. They had just returned. Yes, last night past 22:30 they decided to go to Chinatown to see if there was anything, it was New Year And they were not lying ..

I'm ready to 10 30 pm, well before the deadline of the checkout of the hotel, so I check out, and I put my suitcase in the guard room.

Because I have to go shopping. I've watched the budget so well during the trip, I make a few small purchases at the end of term, I remain baht. As boss, I even changed the last day for fear of not having enough, and I still have. re-changer at the airport .. They resumed at a very low ...

And it's crazy how time has flown this morning.

He, I find, in addition, warmer than yesterday, with great weather.

At 13 hrs, I must think seriously about my departure. I decided to stop shopping and go to lunch in a restaurant I like, and where I still have not managed to go this year, the Number One in the Tanao Road.



I enjoy a "sweet and sour shrimp", included with rice and a small change. It was excellent.



Then I come home as quickly as possible, I noticed that the streets were very congested traffic, already at 13 hrs 30! I am concerned. My obsession is in Bangkok: the "traffic jams". I experienced bad times too, stuck in a bus or a taxi.

I returned to the hotel.
The boss told me "the traffic IS very bad to-day." But I'll never take the bus from 14:10, I'm not ready ! I'll take the 15 hrs. Yes, I have decided to take the bus from the airport, the Express Bus, because I think it safer than a taxi or a minibus. It is "official", and the driver knows that all passengers have to catch a plane. A taxi driver, it s cares, and most taxi drivers, the 3 / 4 do not understand what I say in English. So if this is for a plane to catch at night, now I take the bus. the airport.

I have to walk 15 minutes to go where the bus arrives, Khao San is ideal. I left early, at 14.15, because it is very hot, and I walk slowly, it are also many people on the sidewalks that prevent me from driving fast.

And I nearly got the wrong bus. because just before, there was a booth marked "airport bus". I am surprised that the selling price was 130 baht to 150 baht and as I remembered. And asking "it's the big bus?" I learned that no, it was a minibus agency. We must pay close attention to advertisements in the street marked "Airport Bus." There are many similarities between the ticket counters .

So I went later, I had not walked far enough down the street, it's outside the hotel after Joe something. It is written on Airport Express.




And I bought my ticket well in advance to 150 baht.

The bus departed on time (there are hourly, and sometimes even shorter), 15 hrs. There was very little on that bus in the afternoon, two young Swedish girls who were Krabi with Air Asia, and a Serbian guy, Boz, who lives in London, and with whom I sympathized. He has traveled extensively.

I arrived after an hour, as advertised. An hour to get to the airport, that's what should always be so ... when there is no congestion.

I arrived at 16 pm. You have to climb to 4 th floor, by elevator, for departures, when the bus arrives at the ground floor.


Etihad
The check in was already open 4 hrs before the flight. At 16h 30 had registered and was stripped of my baggage.


I headed towards the gate, immediately, because I know how it's still long corridors in this huge airport in Bangkok.

I have spent a little time ... in duty free shops, it occupies.




NOTE: in Duty Free at Bangkok airport, all prices are marked in Baht, and you pay in baht. So do not get rid of your Baht before passing the police. If you do not have to pay Baht once you're in Duty Free, it makes you convert your currency at the cost of recovery of the currency in bank rate "airport".

Then to the gate.


I think the Bangkok airport, really beautiful.






And in addition I was treated to a sunset to 18 hrs in the middle of this futuristic architecture.












the Directorate Gates








Boarding Gate E5




A family of women veiled in black from head to toe, also expects to take this flight to Abu Dhabi. They wear black abayas over their clothes and a black veil on her head, covering their hair, but not the face (not the burka).

Image of Internet
There's mama, and three daughters, one with a little girl in a stroller (Non-veiled) and two young girls who look very pretty, and whose eyes are very very makeup. I feel a lot of looks from passengers Western stealth, directed towards them. Sure it's impressive to see these women all in black.

The flight left on time.


aircraft was not comfortable. A Boeing 777-200. No room at the legs. Once we drop each other seats (and we all do), it becomes very difficult to stir.

I had my sea-food meal and a glass of wine (not great wine).

I traveled along a couple of nice Irish (an accent that I did not understand too well) who came to Thailand to attend the wedding of a family relationship, held in Khao Lak on the east coast the Andaman Sea. Not a mixed marriage, simply, the couple chose to celebrate their marriage in Thailand.

We landed in Abu Dhabi with a half hour early. This is where I make my transit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment